- the personal information we may collect from you when you visit our Website, respond to our emails, place orders via mail or fax, use our mobile applications, place orders through social media applications (such as our Facebook App), use our e-Gifting Service or otherwise contact us via telephone, text (SMS, MMS), email, fax or mail (collectively, our “Service”),
- why we gather information from you,
- how we collect it,
- how we use it (including with whom we may share it), and
- the choices you have regarding our use of, and your access to and correction of, personal information you have provided.
Why do we gather information?
The Company and the Service gathers personal information mainly to communicate with you and to process your orders, but also to help improve our products and customer service, to provide an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience and to inform you, and your gift and message recipients, of special offers and discounts from the FASHION OPTICAL AND PERFUMES Company Affiliates and selected third parties.
What information do we gather?
Depending on how you interact with us, we collect some or all of the following types of information:
- your name, address, telephone number, email address, user ID and contact information.
- billing information (credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVV code, alternate or additional billing information and billing address).
- gender and birth date, if you choose, or are otherwise required to, enter such information, and interests.
- products purchased and occasion type (for example, Valentines’s Day).
- any promotion or gift card code and related information (for example, if you are claiming frequent flyer miles).
- Message and gift recipients’ names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses.
- device information – information about your mobile device, including platform information, user identification number and device location.
- application information – application information, including which of your applications are used, how your applications are used and the duration of use of your applications.
- network information – network information, including IP address, network carrier and country code, browsing information, such as how you interact with the Services.
- other information you provide to us, including User Submissions.
Members may also add to their Address Book the name, address and telephone number of friends or other persons to whom they may wish to send gifts or expressions. Other Members do not have the right to view and edit your Address Book entries.
How do we collect information from you?
We collect information through our Website, emails, mail, fax, telephone, mobile devices and applications and social media applications (such as our Facebook App) including when you:
- visit our Website and use our Service,
- place an order,
- participate in our forums, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, content submissions, chats, bulletin boards, discussion groups, requests for suggestions, and membership registrations, and
- engage in other activities, services, products, and resources we make accessible to our customers, members or users.
The Company may change this Policy from time to time in the future. Any such changes will be posted here. We advise you to check back frequently to see any updates or changes.